Saturday, March 6, 2010

Twins

I was asked by a friend of mine to make a baby announcement for one of her friends that just had twins. The babies were born very early and one didn't make it. My friend gave me this poem and asked that I put it on the announcement. Her sister had used the same poem on one of her birth announcements for twins. As I was designing this I found tears running down my face often. I just kept thinking of how hard this must be for all the families out there that have to go through hard trials like this in their lives. I'm posting this because I thought the poem used was a simple and effective way to share something that is so joyful and yet devastating at the same time. Maybe others will find this poem helpful in sharing their tragedy and blessing with others.

Please note that the babies' photos have been removed and all the information has been changed.

No comments: